He went on a trip yesterday.
He was gone all night
It just so happened that poor W is having a bad reaction to his antibiotics and had to go to the Dr, had several blowouts, creating several more loads of laundry, and C decided to join in and have an accident. We also had the car, which besides a few things that are aging out and falling off, the seatbelt that holds the car seat wasn't working.
It made me beyond thankful, grateful and elated that I have a van.
So, between a cranky baby and a cute and demanding, and loud 3 year old, I had my hands full.
No big deal really; relatively normal day actually.
I just like seeing my hubby at night.
I am spoiled, I know.
I realize that there are moms all over the world whose husbands travel, many for months at a time.
Yesterday made me especially grateful that mine works locally, and gets to come home every night.
Because I have a hard time sleeping without him warming the bed next to me.
Even with a substitute cuddle mate... albeit, a much smaller, squirmy, and dis-contented one...
I am grateful for my hubby.
and I am hoping he lets me get a nap tonight!!
(This is he and W a few nights ago after work...)
Oh, and by the way, I made it to storage, and to Lowes to pick up a few more flowers! Whew! Getting there!
Praise God for His grace and mercy, and for helping me stay focused on what really matters...
because these silly daily things are just more ways for me to see Him moving in my life, and chances for me to give them over to Him.
No comments:
Post a Comment